This Privacy Statement applies to personal data collected, used and stored by SandGroup Jakub Kołakowski having its registered office at Twarda 44, Warsaw, Poland, hereinafter "Organizer".
Organizer takes your privacy very seriously. We do everything we can to convey the information on our Platform with the greatest possible accuracy. This Privacy Statement explains the types of personal data we collect from and about you and how we use, disclose and protect that data as well as your ability to control certain uses of it.
What is personal data?
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect personal data about you from a variety of sources, such as:
Information we collect directly from you
This is the personal data you provide us when using our website, products and services. For example when you sign up to receive our newsletter, sign up to the website. This type of information may include your name, e-mail address, user name, telephone number, age, date of birth, gender, user generated content, post and other content you submit to our Platform and any other information you provide voluntarily to us.
Information we collect from your use of our Platform
When you download our web application to your mobile device we may also collect information that you provide for example when you request information. This type of information may include advertising ID or a similar identifier, information about your mobile operating system and the way you use the application. Furthermore, our mobile applications may collect information about your actual location from your device if you consent to the collection of this information.
For which purposes do we use your personal data?
We collect your personal data to provide you with the required services or information. The following are examples of how we may use the personal data we collect:
- Provide you with services and products that you request from us;
- Communicate regularly with you to inform you about service updates, content, special offers and advertisements that may be of interest to you;
- Contact you if this is required to perform our services;
- To inform you about changes in our services and our Platform;
- Send you an invoice for our services and products;
- Resolve consumer and/or product and services issues;
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you
- Improve your customer experience on our websites;
- Do research and analysis to maintain, protect, develop and improve our networks and services;
- Deliver customized content or advertising such as personalized offers for products and services that may be of interest to you;
- Participate in our online communities, including our social media channel/pages and blogs;
- Store your preferences for future interactions and communications from us;
- Create external marketing & analytics reports;
- Prevent illegal activities, suspected fraud and potential threats to our network;
- Analyse the characteristics of our customers at an aggregated level and customer utilization of our products and services in order to understand customer and market needs, to improve our existing products and services, to design new products and services and for business development.
Will we share your personal data with other parties?
We may disclose your personal data to third parties if needed to provide the services and products available on the Platform, which third parties will process your personal data in conformance with this Privacy Statement.
We may also disclose your personal data:
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others.
- To any other third party with your prior permission to do so.
Your personal data may be transferred, stored and processed in Poland or any other country in which Organizer (or its affiliates, subcontractors or agents) maintain facilities. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Special information for parents
We understand the importance of protecting children’s privacy and do not intend for our Platform to be used by anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18 years old and you wish to use our Platform in any way which requires you to submit your personal data, please get your parent or legal guardian to do so on your behalf.
If you are a parent or legal guardian and believe we may have collected personal data about a child, please contact us as described in this Privacy Statement.
You can sign up to receive our newsletter via the Platform. If you do not wish to receive the newsletter any longer, you can use the unsubscribe link in every newsletter.
How do we protect the personal data?
The collection, use and disclosure of personal data collected through the Platform is safeguarded by technological and organisational security measures with the objective to protect the personal data against loss, misuse and unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. These measures are continually improved in line with technological developments.
We will not retain your personal data for a period longer than necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected for, unless we have to keep it for legitimate business, tax or legal purposes.
Your privacy rights
You are entitled to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to have a copy of that information. Furthermore your have the right to data portability and you can request us to correct, update or delete your personal data in our records and/or inform us about any misuse of your personal data.
Links to other websites
Our Platform may contain links to other websites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. This Privacy Statement applies solely to personal data collected, used and restored in connection with the use of our Platform.
Changes of the Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may be changed from time to time. If we make any substantial changes to this Privacy Statement and the way we use your personal data, we will provide appropriate notice to you. Please check our Privacy Statement frequently to stay informed about how we use your personal data.
The new Privacy Statement will be effective immediately upon posting. By continuing to access our websites or to make use of our products and services, you agree to be bound by the revised Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement was last updated on December 3rd, 2019.
How can you contact us?
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement or your privacy, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org